Friday 23 December 2011

                                                                    Candy Cane Nails
 



Festive nail time! These are some nails that are based on candy canes, even though I don't like the taste, they sure do look pretty! For these I used a red base which is  Rimmels Lycra Pro in Ruby Me which is a vivid bright red. I then used a white nail art pen, with a striping brush to do the white stripes, the key is to do two grouped together and some thicker than others, otherwise they are just your average stripe! Recently I have been trying to be nice to my nails not changing them so often and even leaving them bare (something I hate!), but have given up on the whole idea so more nail posts to come...


Hope your all feeling very festive!

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment